- Supported Languages
- Arabic, English, German, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese International, Spanish
- Formats Available
- Instructor-led, blended learning and eBook
Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED
For anyone with limited or no medical training who needs to learn how to respond to and manage a first aid, choking or sudden cardiac arrest emergency in the first few minutes until emergency responders or healthcare professionals take over. Students learn skills such as how to treat bleeding, sprains, broken bones, shock and other first aid emergencies. This course also teaches adult CPR and AED use.
Intended for anyone with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for job, regulatory or other requirements. These courses can also be taken by anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting.
Content and Modules +
Student Materials +
- Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Quick Reference Guide
- Adult CPR AED Reminder Card
- Child and infant CPR AED reminder card
- Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Digital Quick Reference Guide
- Adult CPR AED Digital Reminder Card
- Child and infant CPR AED Digital Reminder Card
Instructor Materials +
Course Format and Exam +
Course Completion Card Type +
AHA Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course completion card is valid for 2 years.